Wine + Wild Flower Journey Passport
$45 Individual Pass
$65 Couples Pass
We’ve Gone Digital!
The Wine and Wildflower Journey
The weathers warm, the wildflowers are in bloom and its time for the Wine & Wildflower Journey! We invite you to join us from March 27 – April 12 in the picturesque Texas Hill Country, sipping and sampling award winning wines at 49 unique Hill Country Wineries. Savor all that Texas Wine Country has to offer this Spring and join us for one day or all seventeen.
Passport Ticket Prices
Digital Passport Benefits:
Visit the WINERIES page of our website for details on each participating winery including hours, location and varietals.
*All wineries require reservations for groups of 8 or more guests.
Your Wine & Wildflower Journey ticket, valid March 27 – April 12, includes a full complimentary tasting (as determined by winery) at all 49 participating wineries with a limit of 4 wineries a day and a 15% discount on 3 bottle purchases at each winery. All of these benefits for a ticket price of $65/couple or $45/individual. The average tasting fee at the 49 participating wineries is $16/person…making the total value of your passport over $750! You’ll cover the cost of your passport, couple or individual, by just visiting and tasting at 4 wineries on the first day. You have 17 days to visit 49 wineries. Your Wine & Wildflower Journey ticket is already saving you money, not including the discounts on wine purchases! The limit to 4 winery tastings a day with your ticket is a way for THCW to promote responsible drinking during the events. We do hope you can take your time and enjoy each winery more this way, instead of rushing through tastings and getting to the next stop. This allows for a more intimate experience at each winery, enjoying the wines and the people.
Each order will include a custom barcode that serves as your Digital Wine & Wildflower Journey ticket. This barcode will be emailed to you upon completing your purchase and will be scanned at each participating winery you visit. Each day you can taste and get scanned at four participating wineries total, visiting each winery once during the event. You have 17 days to enjoy 49 wineries in the beautiful Texas Wine Country, tasting your favorite wines and getting exclusive discounts! This is too good of a deal to pass up, so make sure to get tickets for your entire family and all of your friends!
Your Wine & Wildflower Journey Ticket Includes:
Yes and they typically sell out by the first weekend of the Trail. We do not hold back any tickets.
Couples tickets are good for ANY TWO people (husband/wife, sisters, mother/daughter, friends, etc). Couples receive TWO tastings, both people must be present together for the couples tastings (ie: one can not receive tastings on the first day of the event and the other person on another day of the event at the same winery).
Individual tickets are for ONE person, you will receive ONE tasting at each participating winery.
No, but tickets are transferable so you can give it away or sell it.
All 17 days of the event.
You can find a list the participating wineries on the Wine and Wildflower Journey ticket page, or you can find a list of them on our MAP page using the Wine and Wildflower Journey map tag.
The tickets are transferrable so it does not matter that your name is on it. When gifting though, you can choose “Ship To” and put the receivers name in the shipping info and this will put their name on the digital ticket.
A confirmation email will be sent to you once your purchase transaction is successful. The confirmation email is your ticket with your custom barcode. You can either print, save to your phone or take a screenshot of your Digital Passport Barcode to be scanned at each participating winery when you visit.
The trail starts when individual wineries are open (usually 10-11am) and ends at closing of the wineries (5-6pm). Please check out individual winery hours on the list of participating wineries above.
It starts wherever you would like. Please use the MAP and filter for Wine and Wildflower Journey to plan out your trip.
This is a self-guided trail so you will use your own transportation or book with a Tour Company. Please use a Designate Driver.
No glasses are included. Each winery will have wine glasses for you to use while tasting but are not included to take home. Wine glasses are for sale at each winery if you would like to purchase separately.
• Not all THCW member wineries are participating in this event, only those listed on this page.
• Digital Passport Barcode must be presented at winery to receive tastings and discount. You will not receive tastings at the wineries without your Digital Tasting Passport Barcode.
• Tickets are non-refundable and THCW cannot be exchanged for other event tickets or another weekend event. You can give them away or sell them.
• All prices are plus tax and subject to change.
• When using a Couples Passport, both individuals must be present for two tastings to be provided.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Valid ID required to taste or purchase wines.
• Winery events are separate from THCW trail, additional fees may apply, please check with individual wineries for fees.
• Pets are not allowed at some wineries, please check with each winery before bringing your pet.
• For groups larger than 8, MUST contact the wineries before your visit to let them know you are coming and when you will be arriving at least 24 hours in advance. Some wineries will NOT accept groups of more than 8 people.
• THCW Event tickets are meant for individual use, not for use in conjunction with a wine tour company who already has tasting prices set with individual Wineries for services rendered.
• Be safe. Please have a Designated Driver for your trail trips