The Wine & Wildflower Journey
The weather is warm, the wildflowers are in bloom and its time for the Wine & Wildflower Journey! We invite you to join us this spring in the picturesque Texas Hill Country, sipping and sampling award winning wines at unique Hill Country Wineries. Savor all that Texas Wine Country has to offer this Spring and join us for one day or all twenty-six on this self-guided tour.
All of these benefits for a ticket price of $100/couple or $65/individual. The average winery tasting fee is $25/person, making the total value of your passport over $950! You’ll cover the cost of your passport, couple or individual, by just visiting and tasting at 4 wineries on the first day. Your Wine & Wildflower ticket is already saving you money, not including discounts on wine purchases! The limit to 4 winery tastings a day with your ticket is a way for THCW to promote responsible drinking during the events. We do hope you can take your time and enjoy each winery more this way, instead of rushing through tastings and getting to the next stop. This allows for a more intimate experience at each winery, enjoying the wines and the people.
Each order will include a custom barcode that serves as your Digital Wine & Wildflower Journey Passport ticket. This barcode will be emailed to you upon completing your purchase and will be scanned at each participating winery you visit. Each day you can taste and get scanned at four participating wineries total, visiting each winery once during the event. You have 26 days to enjoy 43 wineries in the beautiful Texas Wine Country, tasting your favorite wines and getting exclusive discounts!
Please Note // Your Wine & Wildflower Journey Ticket is Non-Refundable. If you are unable to use your Wine & Wildflower Journey Passport you may give it away or sell it.
Passport Ticket Prices
- Couples Passport – $100.00
- Individual Passport – $65.00
- 26 Days to explore the Texas Hill Country at your own pace
- Complimentary tastings at each participating winery with a limit of 4 wineries a day (one tasting for singles, two tastings for couples – couples are ANY two people but both must be present together for tastings, tastings may vary at each winery)
- 15% discount on 3 bottle purchases
We’ve Gone DIGITAL!
- No longer required to pick-up your Passport Book from a specific winery location. Start your wine trail at any of the participating wineries. This allows you to easily change your plans!
- No longer have to keep track of your Passport Book! You can either print, save to your phone or take a screenshot of your Digital Passport Barcode.
- Sip while you save the environment!
- Your tasting passport still includes a full complimentary tasting at each winery (limit 4 wineries a day) tracked digitally with your Tasting Passport barcode and a 15% discount on 3-bottle purchases from each winery.
Click HERE to download a pdf of the participating wineries map and list.
|WINERY||Available ALL Regular Business Hours||Available Regular Business Hours, EXCLUDING Saturday & Sunday||Reservations Required||Group Limit|
|Becker Vineyards (Not Main Street Location)||YES||Reservations required for 8 people or more. 830-644-2681 x 321|
|Bell Springs Winery||YES||NO|
|Bending Branch Winery||YES||NO||NO|
|Bent Oak Winery||YES||reservations requested; https://www.bentoakwinery.com/Reservations|
|Blue Lotus Winery / Texas Mead Works||YES||reservations for 6+||No|
|Driftwood Estate Winery||YES||NO||6|
|Dry Comal Creek Vineyards||YES||Reservations prefered, 830-500-3048||6|
|Fall Creek Vineyards; Tow location only||YES||www.fcv.com
Reservation needed for parties over 8, 325-379-5361
|Farmhouse Vineyards||YES||NO||Call ahead >6|
|Fiesta Winery Fredericksburg 290 (closed Easter)||YES (closed Easter)||NO|
|Fiesta Winery Lometa||YES (closed Easter)||NO|
|Fiesta Winery Marble Falls||YES (closed Easter)||NO|
|Hawk’s Shadow Winery||YES||YES; https://hawks-shadow.squarespace.com/reservations||8|
|Hilmy Cellars||YES||reservations for 8+; call (830) 644-2482
|Hye Meadow Winery||YES (closed tuesdays)||Yes https://www.hyemeadow.com/||8|
|Kerrville Hills Winery||YES||8|
|Limestone Terrace Vineyards||FRI & SUN ONLY||6|
|Los Pinos Ranch Vineyards||YES||Recommended Saturdays; required for 6+|
|Lost Draw Cellars||YES||YES||6|
|Messina Hof Hill Country Winery||YES||Recommended Saturdays; https://www.messinahof.com/hill-country-fredericksburg/|
|Narrow Path Winery at Albert||YES||6|
|Perissos Vineyards and Winery||YES||NO|
|Pillar Bluff Vineyards||YES||NO|
|Ron Yates||Yes, Call 512.585.3972 during business hours, or email at least 48hrs in advance to email@example.com||10|
|Saint Tryphon||YES||yes; https://www.sainttryphon.com/Visit|
|Silver Dollar Winery||YES||encouraged on Saturday and Sunday for groups larger than 6|
|Sister Creek Vineyards||YES||8|
|Solaro Estates||YES||Yes 832.660.8642|
|Stone House Vineyard||YES||YES||6|
|Texas Heritage Vineyard||YES||required on weekends; 830 992-3323|
|Texas Hills Vineyard||YES||recommended||6|
|Texas Wine Collective||yes for parties of 7+|
|Torr Na Lochs||YES (closed Mondays)||8 or more
|Turtle Creek Olives and Vines|
|Wedding Oak Burnet||YES||reservations for 7+|
|Wedding Oak San Saba||YES||reservations for 7+|
|Wedding Oak Fredericksburg 290||YES||reservations for 7+|
|Westcave Cellars Winery||YES; select passport when making reservation on website||6|
|Wildseed Farms Winery||YES||Preferred||8|
|Wimberley Valley Winery||YES||Yes for 6+|
What is the difference between Couples and Individuals tickets?
Couples tickets are good for ANY TWO people (husband/wife, sisters, mother/daughter, friends, etc). Couples receive TWO tastings, both people must be present together for the couples tastings (ie: one can not receive tastings on the first day of the event and the other person on another day of the event at the same winery).
Individual tickets are for ONE person, you will receive ONE tasting at each participating winery.
I can’t use my ticket, can I get a refund?
No, but tickets are transferable so you can give it away or sell it.
What days is my ticket good for?
All 26 days of the event.
What wineries are included?
You can find a list the participating wineries on the Wine and Wildflower Journey ticket page, or you can find a list of them on our MAP page using the Wine and Wildflower Journey map tag.
I am giving this as a gift, can you change the name on the ticket?
The tickets are transferrable so it does not matter that your name is on it. When gifting though, you can choose “Ship To” and put the receivers name in the shipping info and this will put their name on the digital ticket.
A confirmation email will be sent to you once your purchase transaction is successful. The confirmation email is your ticket with your custom barcode. You can either print, save to your phone or take a screenshot of your Digital Passport Barcode to be scanned at each participating winery when you visit.
What time does the trail start?
The trail starts when individual wineries are open (usually 10-11am) and ends at closing of the wineries (5-6pm). Please check out individual winery hours on the list of participating wineries above.
Where does the trail start?
It starts wherever you would like. Please use the MAP and filter for Wine and Wildflower Journey to plan out your trip.
What about transportation?
This is a self-guided trail so you will use your own transportation or book with a Tour Company. Please use a Designated Driver.
Are wine glasses included with ticket or at each winery?
No glasses are included. Each winery will have wine glasses for you to use while tasting but are not included to take home. Wine glasses are for sale at each winery if you would like to purchase separately.
Wine and Wildflower Terms And Disclosure:
• Not all THCW member wineries are participating in this event, only those listed on this page.
• Digital Passport Barcode must be presented at winery to receive tastings and discount. You will not receive tastings at the wineries without your Digital Tasting Passport Barcode.
• Tickets are non-refundable and THCW cannot be exchanged for other event tickets or another weekend event. You can give them away or sell them.
• All prices are plus tax and subject to change.
• When using a Couples Passport, both individuals must be present for two tastings to be provided.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Valid ID required to taste or purchase wines.
• Winery events are separate from THCW trail, additional fees may apply, please check with individual wineries for fees.
• Pets are not allowed at some wineries, please check with each winery before bringing your pet.
• For groups larger than 8, MUST contact the wineries before your visit to let them know you are coming and when you will be arriving at least 24 hours in advance. Some wineries will NOT accept groups of more than 8 people.
• THCW Event tickets are meant for individual use, not for use in conjunction with a wine tour company who already has tasting prices set with individual Wineries for services rendered.
• Be safe. Please have a Designated Driver for your trail trips