The Wine Lovers Celebration Event
Love is in the air, wine is in your glass and Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. From January 31st-February 25th, you will be able to experience 40+ unique Texas Hill Country Wineries from the list of participating locations posted below. Take time to relax and say hello to a new year with a loved one or friend, discovering Texas wine and enjoying all that the Texas Wine Country has to offer.
Passport Ticket Prices
- Couples Passport – $100.00
- Individual Passport – $65.00
- 25 Days to explore the Texas Hill Country at your own pace on this self-guided tour
- Full complimentary tastings at each participating winery with a limit of 4 wineries a day (one tasting for singles, two tastings for couples – couples are ANY two people but both must be present together for tastings)
- 15% discount on 3 bottle purchases
How It Works
- After purchasing your ticket, a digital ticket with a barcode will be attached to your confirmation email. This ticket can be printed or kept on your phone to use upon entry to each winery.
- As a self-guided tour, you make your own plan! Choose any of the participating wineries from the list to visit in any order (up to four per day) for as many days as you like during the event. Each winery can be visited one time.
- Some wineries do require reservations and/or vary in times of availability. Please refer to the list of participating wineries for more details.
- Enjoy a complimentary tasting at each winery and a 15% discount on bottle purchases of 3+.
- Sales from tickets go to the Texas Hill Country Wineries Association which works to encourage the growth and development of the hill country wine region. A portion of sales also funds the Texas Hill Country Wineries Scholarship program which supports local students pursuing careers in the wine industry.
- Please use a designated driver and don’t forget to take care of the fantastic teams running the tasting rooms!
|Winery||Available Regular Business Hours||Available regular business hours; Monday- Friday only||Reservations Required||Group Limit|
|Becker Vineyards||Yes||For parties of 8+|
|Bell Springs Winery||Yes||No|
|Bending Branch Winery||Yes||No|
|Bent Oak Winery||Yes||Recommended||6+ reservation required|
|Bingham Family Vineyards||Yes||6|
|Blue Lotus Winery||Yes||Yes||6|
|Driftwood Estate Winery||Yes||No||6|
|Dry Comal Creek Vineyards||Yes||Reservations please 830-500-3048||6|
|Fall Creek Vineyards||Yes||www.fcv.com
Reservation needed for parties over 8, 325-379-5361
|Farmhouse Vineyards Marketplace & Tipsy Trailer||Yes||No||10|
|Fiesta Winery Lometa||Yes||No|
|Fiesta Winery Fredericksburg (290 Location Only)||Yes||No|
|Fiesta Winery Marble Falls||Yes||No|
|Hawk’s Shadow Winery||Yes||Yes; https://hawks-shadow.squarespace.com/reservations||8|
|Hilmy Cellars||Yes||For parties of 6+|
|Hye Meadow Winery||Yes; closed Tuesdays||Yes||8|
|Inwood Estates Winery & Bistro||Yes||4|
|Kerrville Hills Winery||Yes||Reservations Appreciated|
|KFire Winery & Vineyard||Yes||No|
|Los Pinos Ranch Vineyard FBG||Yes||For parties of 6+|
|Lost Draw Cellars||Yes||Yes||6|
|Messina Hof Hill Country||Yes||Recommended on Saturdays||20 (patio available)|
|Narrow Path Winery||Yes||6|
|Pillar Bluff Vineyard||Yes||No|
|Saint Tryphon Farm & Vineyard||Yes||yes; https://www.sainttryphon.com/Visit|
|Silver Dollar Winery||Yes (closed Mondays)||No|
|Sister Creek Vineyards||Yes||8|
|Stone House Vineyard||Yes||Yes||6|
|Stoneledge Vineyard & Winery||Yes||No|
|Tejas Winery||Yes||Required for 6 or more||10|
|Texas Heritage Vineyard||Yes||Required on weekends|
|Texas Hills Vineyard||Yes||No||Please call ahead for parties >6|
|Texas Wine Collective||Yes||Yes for parties 7+|
|Torr Na Lochs Vineyard & Winery||Yes; Closed Mondays||>6 (512) 766-0555|
|Turtle Creek Olives & Vines||Yes||Reservations Recommended||10|
|Wedding Oak Winery Burnet||Yes (last tasting 4:30)||Yes for parties 7+|
|Wedding Oak Winery FBG||Yes (last tasting 4:30)||Yes for parties 7+|
|Wedding Oak Winery San Saba||Yes (last tasting 4:30)||Yes for parties 7+|
|Westcave Cellars Winery||Yes||Yes; select passport option on website||6|
Wine Lovers Celebration Terms And Disclosure:
• Not all THCW member wineries are participating in this event, only those listed on this page.
• Digital Passport Barcode must be presented at winery to receive tastings and discount. You will not receive tastings at the wineries without your Digital Tasting Passport Barcode.
• Tickets are non-refundable and THCW cannot be exchanged for other event tickets or another weekend event. You can give them away or sell them.
• All prices are plus tax and subject to change.
• When using a Couples Passport, both individuals must be present for two tastings to be provided.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Valid ID required to taste or purchase wines.
• Winery events are separate from THCW trail, additional fees may apply, please check with individual wineries for fees.
• Pets are not allowed at some wineries, please check with each winery before bringing your pet.
• For groups larger than 8, MUST contact the wineries before your visit to let them know you are coming and when you will be arriving at least 24 hours in advance. Some wineries will NOT accept groups of more than 8 people.
• THCW Event tickets are meant for individual use, not for use in conjunction with a wine tour company who already has tasting prices set with individual Wineries for services rendered.
• Be safe. Please have a Designated Driver for your trail trips