The 2022 Wine Lovers Celebration dates are set for January 31-February 25, tickets will be available on December 15, 2021. Please subscribe to the newsletter HERE to get notice of all event tickets.
Love is in the air, wine is in your glass and Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. This year we have extended the Wine Lovers Celebration to include 26 days of tastings and exploring the beautiful Hill Country. Take time this February to relax and say hello to a new year with a loved one or friend, discovering Texas wine and enjoying all that the Texas Wine Country has to offer.
Each order will include a custom barcode that serves as your Digital Wine Lovers Celebration Passport ticket. This barcode will be emailed to you upon completing your purchase and will be scanned at each participating winery you visit. Each day you can taste and get scanned at four participating wineries total, visiting each winery once during the event. You have 26 days to enjoy 45 wineries in the beautiful Texas Wine Country, tasting your favorite wines and getting exclusive discounts! This is too good of a deal to pass up, so make sure to get tickets for your entire family and all of your friends!
Please Note // Your Wine Lovers Celebration Ticket is Non-Refundable. If you are unable to use your Wine Lovers Celebration Passport you may give it away or sell it.
- 26 Days to explore the Texas Hill Country at your own pace
- Full complimentary tastings at each participating winery with a limit of 4 wineries a day (one tasting for singles, two tastings for couples – couples are ANY two people but both must be present together for tastings)
- 15% discount on 3 bottle purchases
We’ve Gone DIGITAL!
- No longer required to pick-up your Passport Book from a specific winery location. Start your wine trail at any of the participating wineries. This allows you to easily change your plans!
- No longer have to keep track of your Passport Book! You can either print, save to your phone or take a screenshot of your Digital Passport Barcode.
- Sip while you save the environment!
- Your tasting passport still includes a full complimentary tasting at each winery (limit 4 wineries a day) tracked digitally with your Tasting Passport barcode and a 15% discount on 3-bottle purchases from each winery.
Are there a limited number of tickets?
Yes and they typically sell out by the first weekend of the Trail. We do not hold back any tickets.
What is the difference between Couples and Individuals tickets?
Couples tickets are good for ANY TWO people (husband/wife, sisters, mother/daughter, friends, etc). You will receive ONE passport book and TWO tastings. Both people must be present together for the couples tastings (ie: one can not receive tastings on the first day of the event and the other person on another day of the event at the same winery).
Individual tickets are for ONE person, you will receive ONE passport and ONE tasting at each participating winery.
I can’t use my ticket, can I get a refund?
No, but tickets are transferable so you can give it away or sell it.
What days is my ticket good for?
All 26 days of the Trail. February 1st – 26th, 2021.
What wineries are included?
You can find a list the participating wineries on the Wine Lovers Celebration page, or you can find a list of them on our MAP page using the Wine Lovers Celebration map tag.
I am giving this as a gift, can you change the name on the ticket?
The tickets are transferrable so it does not matter that your name is on it. When gifting though, you can choose “Ship To” and put the receivers name in the shipping info and this will put their name on the ticket. (No, tickets are not shipped)
A confirmation email will be sent to you once your purchase transaction is successful. The confirmation email is your ticket with your custom barcode. You can either print, save to your phone or take a screenshot of your Digital Passport Barcode to be scanned at each participating winery when you visit.
What time does the trail start?
The trail starts when individual wineries are open (usually 10-11am) and ends at closing of the wineries (5-6pm). Please check out individual winery hours on the list of participating wineries above.
Where does the trail start?
It starts wherever you would like. Please use the MAP and filter for Wine Lovers Celebration to plan out your trip.
What about transportation?
This is a self-guided trail so you will use your own transportation or book with a Tour Company. Please plan ahead and use a designated driver.
Are wine glasses included with ticket or at each winery?
No glasses are included. Each winery will have wine glasses for you to use while tasting but are not included to take home. Wine glasses are for sale at each winery if you would like to purchase separately.
Wine Lovers Celebration Terms And Disclosure:
• Not all THCW member wineries are participating in this event, only those listed on this page.
• Digital Passport Barcode must be presented at winery to receive tastings and discount. You will not receive tastings at the wineries without your Digital Tasting Passport Barcode.
• Tickets are non-refundable and THCW cannot be exchanged for other event tickets or another weekend event. You can give them away or sell them.
• All prices are plus tax and subject to change.
• When using a Couples Passport, both individuals must be present for two tastings to be provided.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Valid ID required to taste or purchase wines.
• Winery events are separate from THCW trail, additional fees may apply, please check with individual wineries for fees.
• Pets are not allowed at some wineries, please check with each winery before bringing your pet.
• For groups larger than 8, MUST contact the wineries before your visit to let them know you are coming and when you will be arriving at least 24 hours in advance. Some wineries will NOT accept groups of more than 8 people.
• THCW Event tickets are meant for individual use, not for use in conjunction with a wine tour company who already has tasting prices set with individual Wineries for services rendered.
• Be safe. Please have a Designated Driver for your trail trips