The Wine and Wildflower Journey
The weather is warming up, the wildflowers are in bloom and its time for the Wine & Wildflower Journey! We invite you to join us from March 28th- April 22nd in the picturesque Texas Hill Country, sipping and sampling award winning wines at unique Hill Country Wineries. Savor all that Texas Wine Country has to offer this Spring and join us for one day or all twenty-six on this self-guided tour.
Passport Ticket Prices
- Couples Passport – $100.00
- Individual Passport – $65.00
- 26 Days to explore the Texas Hill Country at your own pace
- Complimentary tastings at each participating winery with a limit of 4 wineries a day (one tasting for singles, two tastings for couples – couples are ANY two people but both must be present together for tastings, tastings may vary at each winery)
- 15% discount on 3 bottle purchases
How It Works
- After purchasing your ticket, a digital ticket with a barcode will be attached to your confirmation email. This ticket can be printed or kept on your phone to use upon entry to each winery.
- As a self-guided tour, you make your own plan! Choose any of the participating wineries from the list to visit in any order (up to four per day) for as many days as you like during the event. Each winery can be visited one time.
- Some wineries do require reservations and/or vary in times of availability. Please refer to the list of participating wineries for more details.
- Enjoy a complimentary tasting at each winery and a 15% discount on bottle purchases of 3+.
- Sales from tickets go to the Texas Hill Country Wineries Association which works to encourage the growth and development of the hill country wine region. A portion of sales also funds the Texas Hill Country Wineries Scholarship program which supports local students pursuing careers in the wine industry.
- Please use a designated driver and don’t forget to take care of the fantastic teams running the tasting rooms!