Enjoy the Sights and Tastes of the Hill Country this Spring. Join us For The Wine & Wildflower Journey!
The weathers warm, the wildflowers are in bloom and its time for the Wine & Wildflower Journey! We invite you to join us from March 29th – April 14th in the picturesque Texas Hill Country, sipping and sampling award winning wines at 44 unique Hill Country Wineries. Savor all that Texas Wine Country has to offer this Spring and join us for one day or all seventeen!
Be sure to get your tickets right away as there are a limited number available and this event sells out every year! Your pickup winery CAN NOT be changed after Wednesday, March 13th. Please note you can not pickup your Tasting Passport until the first day of the Event, March 29th.
Please be aware of winery business hours when choosing your pickup winery and planning your winery visits.
- 1851 Vineyards – Thurs – Sun, Reservation Required
- 4.0 Cellars – 7 Days/Week, Closed For Private Event March 31st, April 7th, April 14th
- Becker Vineyards – 7 Days/Week
- Bell Springs Winery – 7 Days/Week
- Bending Branch Winery – Thurs – Sun
- Bent Oak Winery – Thurs – Sun
- Blue Lotus Winery in Hye – Thurs – Sun
- Branch On High- Thurs – Sun
- Chisholm Trail Winery- Thurs – Mon
- Driftwood Estate – Sun – Fri, Reservation Required For 5+
- Dry Comal Creek Vineyards -7 Days/Week, Reservation Required For 5+
- Duchman Family Winery – Mon – Fri
- Fall Creek Vineyards at Tow – Mon – Sat
- Fiesta Winery 290 – 7 Days/Week
- Fiesta Winery Lometa – 7 Days/Week
- Grape Creek Vineyards 290 – Mon – Fri
- Grape Creek Main Street – Mon – Fri
- Hawks Shadow- Saturday Only, By App
- Hye Meadow Winery – Mon, Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat, Sun & By Appointment, Reservation Required For 5+
- Inwood Estate Winery & Bistro – Sun – Fri, Reservation Required For 7+
- Kerrville Hills Winery – Thurs-Mon
- Kuhlman Cellars – Thurs, Fri, Mon, Reservation Required
- Longhorn Cellars – 7 Days / Week
- Lost Draw Cellars – Sun – Fri & Saturdays By Appt Only, Reservation Required For 5+
- Messina Hof Hill Country – 7 Days/Week
- Narrow Path Winery – Mon, Thurs, Fri Only, Reservation Required For 5+
- Old Man Scary Cellars- 6 Days/Week, Closed Tuesday
- Perissos Vineyard and Winery- Thurs – Sun
- Pillar Bluff Vineyards – Fri – Sun
- Ron Yates – 7 Days/Week
- Saint Tryphon – Thurs – Sun
- Singing Water Vineyards – Thurs – Mon
- Sister Creek Vineyards – 7 Days/Week
- Spicewood Vineyards – Wed-Sun
- Stone House Vineyard – Mon, Thur-Sun or By Appt, Reservation Required For 6+
- Solaro Estate- 7 Days/Week
- Texas Hills Vineyard – 7 Days/Week
- Texas Heritage Vineyards – Thurs – Sun, Reservation Required For 5+
- Texas Legato – Thurs-Mon, or By App
- Wedding Oak Winery at San Saba- 7 Days/Week
- Westcave Cellars – Sat and Sun Only
- William Chris Vineyards – Reservation Required, Sun – Fri ONLY
- Wimberley Valley Winery – Mon – Fri
- Woodrose Winery- 7 Days/Week, Reservation Required For 5+
Visit the WINERIES page of our website for details on each winery including hours.
*All wineries require reservations for groups of 8 or more guests.
Your Wine & Wildflower Journey ticket, valid March 29th – April 14th, includes a full complimentary tasting (as determined by winery) at all 44 participating wineries with a limit of 4 wineries a day and a 15% discount on 3 bottle purchases at each winery. All of these benefits for a ticket price of $75/couple or $45/individual. The average tasting fee at the 44 participating wineries is $14/person…adding up to $56/person if visiting 4 wineries a day. And that’s just for ONE day! You have 17 days to visit 44 wineries. Your Wine & Wildflower Journey ticket is already saving you money, not including the discounts on wine purchases! The limit to 4 winery tastings a day with your ticket is a way for THCW to promote responsible drinking during the events. We do hope you can take your time and enjoy each winery more this way, instead of rushing through tastings and getting to the next stop. This allows for a more intimate experience at each winery, enjoying the wines and the people.
Each ticket will include a Wine & Wildflower Journey Passport to be picked up at your first winery (selected at time of ticket purchase). Each winery you visit will stamp your passport on the day you visit the winery and taste. Each day you can taste and get stamped at four wineries total. Couples tickets will receive 1 booklet but both will get the tastings. You have 17 days to enjoy 44 wineries in the beautiful Texas Wine Country, tasting your favorite wines and getting exclusive discounts! This is too good of a deal to pass up, so make sure to get tickets for your entire family and all of your friends!
Your Wine & Wildflower Journey Ticket Includes:
• Full complimentary tasting at each winery with a limit of 4 wineries a day (one tasting for singles, two tastings for couples)
• A Tasting Passport that will be stamped at each winery you visit (you will NEED TO START at this winery and pickup your book for tastings)
• 15% discount on 3-bottle purchases from each winery (winery choice and/or discount may exclude reserves, ports and wines already discounted)
There is truly no better time to enjoy the natural beauty of the Texas Hill Country than during the Wine & Wildflower Journey Event! So join us for just one or all 17 days to experience an unforgettable getaway in Texas Wine Country. There are a limited number of tickets available and each year is sold out weeks before the event. Don’t delay and miss out on all the beauty that the Texas Wine Country has to offer this Spring!
Wine & Wildflower Journey Terms And Disclosure:
• Not all THCW member wineries are participating in this event, only those listed on this page.
• Tickets are non-refundable and THCW cannot be responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Tickets cannot be exchanged for other event tickets or another weekend event. You can give them away or sell them.
• All prices are plus tax and subject to change.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Passports must be presented at winery to receive tastings and discount. You will not receive tastings at the wineries without your Tasting Passport.
• Valid ID required to taste or purchase wines.
• Winery events are separate from THCW trail, additional fees may apply, please check with individual wineries for fees.
• Pets are not allowed at some wineries, please check with each winery before bringing your pet.
• For groups larger than 8, MUST contact the wineries before your visit to let them know you are coming and when you will be arriving at least 24 hours in advance. Some wineries will NOT accept groups of more than 8 people.
• THCW Event tickets are meant for individual use, not for use in conjunction with a wine tour company who already has tasting prices set with individual Wineries for services rendered.
• Be safe. Please have a Designated Driver for your trail trips