The Christmas Wine Affair
Make It A Holly Jolly Holiday And Join Us In The Hill Country This December For The Christmas Wine Affair! Your Signature Passport Ticket Benefits Include A Complimentary Wine Tasting And A 15% Discount On 3+ Bottle Purchases At Each Of The 40+ Participating Wineries. Drink It All In With Us And Experience The Award-Winning Wines The Texas Hill Country Has To Offer!
This is the time of year we’ve all been waiting for…a chill in the air, the hustle and bustle, baking, wrapping, fireplaces and the Christmas Wine Affair in the Hill Country! Savor all that Texas Wine Country has to offer this holiday season from November 29th – December 24th, sipping and sampling award winning wines at 40+ unique Hill Country Wineries. Join us for one day of the event or all twenty-five on this self-guided tour!
Please Note // Your Christmas Wine Affair Ticket is Non-Refundable. If you are unable to use your Christmas Wine Affair Passport you may give it away or sell it.
Christmas Wine Affair Passport Ticket Benefits:
- Full complimentary tasting at each participating winery with a limit of 4 wineries a day (one tasting for singles, two tastings for couples – couples are ANY two people but both must be present together for tastings)
- A custom barcode that will serve as your Digital Tasting ‘Passport’ that will be scanned at each participating winery that you visit.
- 15% discount on 3-bottle purchases from each participating winery (winery choice and/or discount may exclude reserves, ports and wines already discounted)
We’ve Gone DIGITAL!
- No longer required to pick-up your Passport Book from a specific winery location. Start your wine trail at any of the participating wineries. This allows you to change your plans at any time!
- No longer have to keep track of your Passport Book! You can either print, save to your phone or take a screenshot of your Digital Passport Barcode.
- Sip while you save the environment!
- Your tasting passport still includes a full complimentary tasting at each winery (limit 4 wineries a day) tracked digitally with your Tasting Passport barcode and a 15% discount on 3+ bottle purchases from each winery.
|Winery||Available Regular Business Hours||Available regular business hours; Monday- Friday only||Reservations Required||Group Limit|
|Becker Vineyards||Yes; not available at the tasting room on Main St.||For groups of 8+|
|Bell Springs Winery||Yes||No|
|Bending Branch Winery||Yes (closed Dec 14th)||No||No|
|Bent Oak Winery||Yes||Suggested; http://www.bentoakwinery.com/reservations||Depends on table size. Multi-table reservations require a fully refundable deposit.|
|Blue Lotus Winery||Yes||Yes for parties of 6+|
|Driftwood Estate Winery||Yes||No||6|
|Dry Comal Creek Winery||Yes||Reservations please 830-500-3048||6|
|Fall Creek Vineyards at Tow||Yes||www.fcv.com
Reservation needed for parties over 8, 325-379-5361
|Fiesta Vineyard at Lometa||Yes||No|
|Fiesta Winery Marble Falls||Yes||No|
|Fiesta Winery Fredericksburg (290 location only)||Yes||No|
|Hawk’s Shadow Winery||Yes||Yes; https://hawks-shadow.squarespace.com/reservations||8|
|Hilmy Cellars||Yes||Yes for groups 6+; https://www.exploretock.com/hilmycellars|
|Hye Meadow Winery||Yes||Yes||8|
|Inwood Estates Winery||Available Sundays – Fridays||Fridays and Sundays; InwoodWines.com
|Kerrville Hills Winery||Yes; closed 12/20 through the holiday||Reservations appreciated|
|Kfire Winery and Vineyard||Yes; closed Christmas Eve||No|
|Kuhlman Cellars||Thur/Fri/Mon only –||Yes|
|Los Pinos Ranch Vineyard||Yes||Yes for groups of 6+; recommended on the Saturdays|
|Lost Draw Cellars||Yes||Yes; 830-992-3251||6|
|Messina Hof Hill Country||Yes||Recommended on Saturdays; 830-990-4653||Please call for parties of 10+|
|Perissos Vineyard and Winery||Yes|
|Ron Yates||Yes||YES, 512.585.3972 during business hours, or email at least 48hrs in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org||10|
|Saint Tryphon Farm and Vineyard||Yes||yes; https://www.sainttryphon.com/Visit|
|Silver Dollar Winery||Yes|
|Sister Creek Vineyards||Yes||10|
|Solaro Estate Winery||Yes||Yes; 832-660-8642|
|Stone House Vineyard||Yes||Yes; https://stonehousevineyard.com/reservations/||6|
|Stoneledge Winery and Vineyard||Yes||No|
|Tejas Winery||Yes||Required for 6 or more||10|
|Texas Heritage Vineyard||Yes||Required on the weekends|
|Texas Hills Vineyard||Yes||No||Please call ahead for parties >6|
|Torr Na Lochs Vineyard and Winery||Tues-Fri Only||>6 (512) 766-0555|
|Turtle Creek Olives and Vines||Yes||Recommended for parties >4; 830-896-0010||10|
|Texas Wine Collective||Yes||Yes|
|Wedding Oak San Saba||Yes||Yes, for over 7or more call tasting room individually||depends on location; please call|
|Wedding Oak Burnet||Yes||Yes, for over 7or more call tasting room individually||depends on location; please call|
|Wedding Oak Fredericksburg||Yes||Yes, for over 7or more call tasting room individually||depends on location; please call|
|Westcave Cellars Winery||Yes, except Sunday, December 5. Closed for a private event.||YES Please select the Passport Wine Trail option, which does not collect a deposit.|
Christmas Wine Affair Terms And Disclosure:
• Not all THCW member wineries are participating in this event, only those listed on this page.
• Digital Passport Barcode must be presented at winery to receive tastings and discount. You will not receive tastings at the wineries without your Digital Tasting Passport Barcode.
• Tickets are non-refundable and THCW cannot be exchanged for other event tickets or another weekend event. You can give them away or sell them.
• All prices are plus tax and subject to change.
• When using a Couples Passport, both individuals must be present for two tastings to be provided.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Valid ID required to taste or purchase wines.
• Winery events are separate from THCW trail, additional fees may apply, please check with individual wineries for fees.
• Pets are not allowed at some wineries, please check with each winery before bringing your pet.
• For groups larger than 8, MUST contact the wineries before your visit to let them know you are coming and when you will be arriving at least 24 hours in advance. Some wineries will NOT accept groups of more than 8 people.
• THCW Event tickets are meant for individual use, not for use in conjunction with a wine tour company who already has tasting prices set with individual Wineries for services rendered.
• Be safe. Please have a Designated Driver for your trail trips