Be sure to get your tickets right away as there are a limited number available and this event sells out every year! Winery
Be sure to get your tickets right away as there are a limited number available and this event sells out every year! Winery pickup choices will be narrowed down upon delivery of the Tasting Passport books on Monday, January 22 (all wineries will still participate in the event). These will be the ONLY wineries available for pickup choice. Wineries will be removed from this list once they have sold out of the books available at their location.Your pickup winery CAN NOT be changed after Monday, January 22. Please note you can not pickup your Tasting Passport until the first day of the Event, February 8th.
Love is in the air, come indulge in a little wine and sweets. We invite you to spend a romantic getaway in the stunning Texas Hill Country, sipping and sampling wine at 45 unique Hill Country wineries! With a full 17 days to enjoy the Wine Lovers Celebration, you can celebrate Valentines Day anytime. Take time this February to relax with a loved one or friend, discovering Texas wine and enjoying all that the Texas Wine Country has to offer!
Please be aware of winery business hours when choosing your pickup winery and planning your winery visits.
1851 Vineyards – Thurs – Sun4.0 Cellars – 7 Days/Week
Armadillos Leap- 7 Days/Week
Becker Vineyards – 7 Days/Week
Bell Springs Winery – 7 Days/Week
Bending Branch Winery – Thurs – Sun
Bent Oak Winery – Thurs – Sun
Branch On High- Thurs – Sun
Chisholm Trail Winery- Thurs – Mon
Driftwood Estate – 7 Days/Week (Closed on Sunday, February 11th for Private Event)
Dry Comal Creek Vineyards – 7 Days/Week
Duchman Family Winery – 7 Days/Week
Fiesta Winery 290 – 7 Days/Week
Fiesta Winery Lometa – 7 Days/Week
Grape Creek Vineyards – Sun – Fri
Hawks Shadow- Saturday Only, By App
Hye Meadow Winery – Mon, Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat, Sun & By Appt
Inwood Estate Winery & Bistro – Sun – Fri
Kerrville Hills Winery – Thurs-Mon
Kuhlman Cellars – Thurs – Mon (Reservation Required)
Lost Draw Cellars – Sun – Fri & Saturdays By Appt Only
Messina Hof Hill Country – 7 Days/Week
Old Man Scary Cellars- 6 Days/Week, Closed Tuesday
Pedernales Cellars – Sun – Fri
Perissos Vineyard and Winery- Fr i- Sun
Pontotoc Weingarten – Sunday Only
Pillar Bluff Vineyards – Fri – Sun
Ron Yates – 7 Days/Week
Singing Water Vineyards – Thurs – Mon
Sister Creek Vineyards – 7 Days/Week
Spicewood Vineyards – Wed-Sun
Stone House Vineyard – Mon, Thur-Sun or By Appt
Solaro Estate- 7 Days/Week
Texas Hills Vineyard – 7 Days/Week
Texas Legato – Thurs-Mon, or By App
Torr Na Lochs Vineyard & Winery – Thurs-Sun
Wedding Oak Winery at San Saba- 7 Days/Week
Westcave Cellars – Fri – Mon
William Chris Vineyards – By Appointment Only
Wimberley Valley Winery – Mon – Fri
Woodrose Winery- 7 Days/Week
Visit the WINERIES page of our website for details on each winery including hours.*All wineries require reservations for groups of 8 or more guests.The Wine Lovers Celebration is just that, all about the WINE. Your ticket, valid February 8-24, includes a full complimentary tasting (as determined by winery) at all 45 participating wineries with a limit of 4 wineries a day and a 15% discount on 3 bottle purchases at each winery. All of these benefits for a ticket price of $75/couple or $45/individual.The average tasting fee at the 45 participating wineries is $14/person…adding up to $56/person if visiting 4 wineries a day. And that’s just for ONE day! You have 17 days to visit 45 wineries. Your Wine Lovers Celebration ticket is already saving you money, not including the discounts on wine purchases!The limit to 4 winery tastings a day with your ticket is a way for THCW to promote responsible drinking during the events. We do hope you can take your time and enjoy each winery more this way, instead of rushing through tastings and getting to the next stop. This allows for a more intimate experience at each winery, enjoying the wines and the people.Each ticket will include a Wine Lovers Celebration Passport to be picked up at your first winery (selected at time of ticket purchase). Each winery you visit will stamp your passport on the day you visit the winery and taste. Each day you can taste and get stamped at four wineries total. Couples tickets will receive 1 booklet but both will get the tastings.You have 17 days to enjoy 45 wineries in the beautiful Texas Hill Country, tasting your favorite wines and getting exclusive discounts! This is too good of a deal to pass up, so make sure to get tickets for your entire family and all of your friends!
Your Ticket Includes:
• Full complimentary tasting at each winery with a limit of 4 wineries a day (one tasting for singles, two tastings for couples)
• A Tasting Passport that will be stamped at each winery you visit (you will NEED TO START at this winery and pickup your book for tastings)
• 15% discount on 3-bottle purchases from each winery (winery choice and/or discount may exclude reserves, ports and wines already discounted)Nothing says “Happy Valentines Day” like a handpicked wine for loved ones or yourself! So join us for just one or all 17 days to experience a relaxing and romantic getaway in the Texas Wine Country. There are a limited number of tickets available and each year is sold out weeks before the event. Don’t delay and miss out on all the joy that the Texas Hill Country Wineries have to offer this February!
Wine Lovers Celebration Terms And Disclosure:
• Not all THCW member wineries are participating in this event, only those listed on this page.
• Tickets are non-refundable and THCW cannot be responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Tickets cannot be exchanged for other event tickets or another weekend event. You can give them away or sell them.
• All prices are plus tax and subject to change.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Passports must be presented at winery to receive tastings and discount. You will not receive tastings at the wineries without your Tasting Passport.
• Valid ID required to taste or purchase wines.
• Winery events are separate from THCW trail, additional fees may apply, please check with individual wineries for fees.
• Pets are not allowed at some wineries, please check with each winery before bringing your pet.
• For groups larger than 8, MUST contact the wineries before your visit to let them know you are coming and when you will be arriving at least 24 hours in advance. Some wineries will NOT accept groups of more than 8 people.
• THCW Event tickets are meant for individual use, not for use in conjunction with a wine tour company who already has tasting prices set with individual Wineries for services rendered.
• Be safe. Please have a Designated Driver for your trail trips.
8 (Friday) 9:00 am - 24 (Sunday) 8:00 pm
PO Box 96
Texas Hill Country Wineries