Wine & Wildflower Kick-off Tasting
• Friday, April 4, 6-8pm at Perissos Vineyard and Winery
We’ll be Kicking-off each trail again this year with a regional tasting! The first Friday evening of each trail, local wineries in one area will gather together to share a sample of their wines with you. Start the Wine & Wildflower Trail off in the middle of the Hill Country for the weekend, taste from local wineries at Perissos Vineyard & Winery on Friday evening then take your time on the trail the next two days and really discover what the area wineries have to offer. For just $25, ($15 with your W&WT ticket) tickets include 10 tastes, a winery logo glass, light snacks and a casual, fun evening in the Hill Country! Local food truck, K Hill BBQ Company, will be onsite if you get hungry and need a little more to eat.
The Texas Hill Country AVA covers a vast area, some member wineries are over 100 miles apart. We encourage you to take the first weekend of each trail and enjoy more of a local feel within the Hill Country. All of our local communities have so much to offer...charming Bed & Breakfasts, scrumptious restaurants and many extra activities to showcase the Hill Country. Check out our Eat, Sleep, Travel page or visit the Marble Falls Chamber, Burnet Chamber or Lampasas Chamber websites to help plan your weekend.
15% discount on 3 bottle purchases at participating wineries April 4-6
(Can not use discount with other offers)
Note: $30 at the door if available, tickets are limited.
Kick-off Tastings Schedule:
Summer Kick-off Tasting, June 6, Wedding Oak Winery
Texas Wine Month Kick-off Tasting, October 4, Winery TBD (Fredericskburg area)
Texas Wine Month Block Party Tasting, October 18, Driftwood Estate Winery
Holiday Kick-off Tasting, December 5, Flat Creek Estate
Wine & Wildflower Kick-off Tasting TERMS AND DISCLOSURES:
• All prices are plus tax and subject to change
• Tickets are non-refundable and the THCW cannot be responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Tickets cannot be exchanged for other event tickets or another weekend event. You may give them away or sell them.
• Tickets must be printed out at time of purchase or from the confirmation email you will receive once transaction is complete
• Tickets must be presented at each winery to receive benefits
• Valid ID required to taste or purchase wines
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Pets are not allowed at some wineries, please check with each winery before bringing your pet
• For groups larger than 8, you MUST contact the wineries before your visit to let them know you are coming and when you will be arriving at least 24 hours in advance. Some wineries will NOT accept groups of 8 or more
• Be safe, please have a Designated Driver for your winery trips