2017 Wine & Wildflower Journey
• March 31- April 16, 2017
Be sure to get your tickets right away as there are a limited number available and this event sells out every year! Winery pickup choices will be narrowed down upon delivery of the Tasting Passport books on Wednesday, March 22 (all listed wineries will still participate in the event). After Wednesday, March 22 these will be the ONLY wineries available for pickup choice. Your pickup winery CAN NOT be changed after 3/22/17. Please note you can not pickup your Tasting Passport until the first day of the Event, March 31st.
Enjoy the Sights and Tastes of the Hill Country this Spring...Join us for the Wine & Wildflower Journey!
The weathers warm, the wildflowers are in bloom and its time for the Wine & Wildflower Journey! We invite you to join us for a full 17 days in the picturesque Texas Hill Country, sipping and sampling award winning wines at 46 unique Hill Country Wineries. Be sure to get your tickets right away, as there are a limited number avaliable and this event sells out every year.
The Wine & Wildflower Journey is all about enjoying award winning WINE in the picturesque Texas Hill Country! Your $70 couples ticket or $45 individual ticket includes ONE Tasting Passport booklet per ticket, a full complimentary tasting at each winery (as determined by winery) with a limit of 4 wineries per day and a 15% discount on 3 bottle purchases.
The average tasting fee at participating wineries is $15/ per person…adding up to $60/ per person if visiting 4 wineries a day- and that’s just for ONE day! You have 17 days to visit all 46 wineries. Your Wine & Wildflower Journey ticket is already saving you money, not including the discounts on wine purchases!
Each ticket will include ONE Tasting Passport to be picked up at your first winery (selected at time of ticket purchase). Each winery you visit will stamp your booklet on the day you visit the winery and taste. Each day you can taste and get stamped at 4 wineries total. Couples tickets will receive ONE booklet but both people will recieve a tasting at each winery visited.
The limit to 4 winery tastings per day with your ticket is a way for THCW to promote responsible drinking during the events. We do hope you can take your time and enjoy each winery more this way, instead of rushing through tastings and getting to the next stop. This allows for a more intimate experience at each winery, enjoying the wines and the people.
We invite you to come and experience all the sights and tastes of the Hill Country this Spring!
Please be aware of winery business hours when choosing your pickup winery and planning your Event visits.
- 1851 Vineyards- 7 Days/Week
- 4.0 Cellars- 7 Days/Week
- Armadillos Leap- 7 Days/Week
- Becker Vineyards - 7 Days/Week
- Bell Springs Winery - 7 Days/Week
- Bending Branch Winery - Thurs - Sun
- Bent Oak Winery - Sat - Sun
- Branch On High- Thurs - Sun
- Compass Rose Cellars - By appt only for tasting, Wed - Sun
- Driftwood Estate - 7 Days/Week
- Dry Comal Creek Vineyards - 7 Days/Week
- Duchman Family Winery - 7 Days/Week
- Fall Creek Vineyards at Tow - 7 Days/Week
- Fiesta Winery 290 - 7 Days/Week
- Fiesta Winery Lometa - 7 Days/Week
- Grape Creek Vineyards - Sun - Fri Only For Tastings
- Hawk's Shadow Winery - Sat or By Appt
- Hye Meadow Winery - Mon, Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat, Sun & By Appt
- Inwood Estates Winery and Bistro- Mon - Fri
- Kerrville Hills Winery - Thurs-Sun 11-6pm
- Kuhlman Cellars- By Reservation Only
- Lost Draw Cellars - Wed-Sun, Mon-Tue By Appt Only
- Lost Maples Winery - Wed-Sun
- McReynolds Winery - Fri-Sun or By Appt
- Messina Hof Hill Country - 7 Days/Week
- Old Man Scary Cellars - 6 Days/Week, Closed Tuesday
- Pedernales Cellars - Sun - Mon ( Sun - Fri Only For Tastings)
- Perissos Vineyards & Winery - Fri-Sun
- Pillar Bluff Vineyards - Fri-Sun
- Pontotoc Vineyard - Fri-Sun
- Rancho Ponte- Mon-Fri Only
- Ron Yates Winery
- Singing Water Vineyards - Thurs-Mon
- Sister Creek Vineyards- 7 Days/Week
- Solaro Estate Winery - 7 Days/Week
- Spicewood Vineyards - Wed-Sun
- Stone House Vineyard - Mon, Thur-Sun or By Appt
- Texas Hills Vineyard - 7 Days/Week
- Texas Legato - Thurs-Mon, or By App
- Torr Na Lochs Vineyard & Winery - Thurs-Sun
- Torre di Pietra Vineyards - 7 Days/Week
- Wedding Oak Winery at San Saba- 7 Days/Week
- Wedding Oak Winery at Wildseed Farms- 7 Days/Week
- Westcave Cellars- Fri–Sun, Tue–Thur By Appt
- William Chris Vineyards - 7 Days/Week, Reservation ONLY
- Wimberley Valley Winery - 7 Days/Week
Not all THCW member wineries are participating in this event, only those listed above.
All wineries require reservations for groups of 8 or more guests.
Visit the WINERIES page of our website for details on each winery including hours.
Your Ticket Includes:
• Full complimentary tasting at each winery (as determined by winery) with a limit of 4 wineries a day (one tasting for individuals, two tastings for couples)
• Tasting Passport that will be stamped at each winery you visit (you MUST have your book to receive tastings)
• 15% discount on 3-bottle purchases at each winery (winery choice and/or discount may exclude reserves, ports and wines already discounted)
• Are there a limited number of tickets?
o Yes and they typically sell out by the start of the event. We do not hold back any tickets.
• Do I have to start at the winery I chose?
o Yes, you do have to go there first and get your book. You do not have to taste there first but you must get your book first.
• Can I change my pickup winery?
o No, wineries receive the exact amount of Tasting Passports as designated by ticket purchaser choice and we can not change them once delivered.
o Winery pickup choices will be narrowed down to a select group on March 22 if tickets are not sold out at that time due to the delivery of the books.
• I can’t use my ticket, can I get a refund?
o No, but tickets are transferable so you can give it away or sell it.
• What days is my ticket good for?
o All 17 days of the Event.
• What wineries are included?
o The 46 wineries listed above and on the back of your Tasting Passport. You can find information on the WINERIES page or the MAP page of our website.
• I am giving this as a gift, can you change the name on the ticket?
o The tickets are transferrable so it does not matter that your name is on it. When gifting though, you can choose “Ship To” and put the receivers name in the shipping info and this will put their name on the ticket.
• No, tickets are not shipped.
• I can’t print my ticket at time of purchase.
o We also send you a confirmation email with a link to your ticket so you can print at a later date.
• I didn’t print my ticket and now we are at the winery.
o You can also show the winery your confirmation email or ticket from your smart phone.
WINE & WILDFLOWER JOURNEY TERMS AND DISCLOSURE:
• Tickets are limited and will sell out.
• Tickets are non-refundable and the THCW cannot be responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Tickets cannot be exchanged for other event tickets or another weekend event. You may give away or sell your tickets.
• Ticket must be presented at your designated winery for pick up of Tasting Passport.
• Tasting Passport must be presented at each winery to receive your complimentary tasting.
• All prices are plus tax and subject to change.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Valid ID required to taste or purchase wines.
• Winery events are separate from THCW event, additional fees may apply, please check with individual wineries for fees.
• Pets are not allowed at some wineries, please check with each winery before bringing your pet.
• Groups of 8 or more are recommended to contact the wineries you plan to visit before your trip.
• Be safe. Please have a Designated Driver for the Wine Trail.
SEE WHAT EACH WINERY IS DOING FOR THIS EVENT: View Details