2017 Wine Lovers Celebration
• February 3-19, 2017Tickets are no longer available - Join us next year!
SOLD OUT! Thank you to all who purchased tickets, have fun and be safe.
Be sure to get your tickets right away as there are a limited number available and this event sells out every year! Winery pickup choices have been narrowed down upon delivery of the Tasting Passport books on Wednesday, January 25th (all listed wineries will still participate in the event). After Wednesday, January 25th these will be the ONLY wineries available for pickup choice. Your pickup winery CAN NOT be changed after 1/25/17. Please note you can not pickup your Tasting Passport until the first day of the Event, February 3.
Love is in the air, come indulge in a little wine and sweets. We invite you to spend a romantic getaway in the stunning Texas Hill Country, sipping and sampling wine and chocolates at 42 unique Hill Country wineries.
With a full 17 days to enjoy the Wine Lovers Celebration, you can celebrate Valentines Day anytime. Take time this February to relax with a loved one or friend, discovering Texas wine and nibbling on signature chocolates created just for you and your valentine!
The Wine Lovers Celebration is just that, all about the WINE. Your $70 couples ticket or $40 individual ticket includes ONE box of chocolates from Texas Hill Country Wineries, a full complimentary tasting at each winery (as determined by winery) with a limit of 4 wineries per day and a 15% discount on 3 bottle purchases.
The average tasting fee at participating wineries is $15/ per person…adding up to $60/ per person if visiting 4 wineries a day- and that’s just for ONE day! You have 17 days to visit all 42 wineries. Your Wine Lovers Celebration ticket is already saving you money, not including the discounts on wine purchases!
One of the finest chocolatiers in Texas has been hand-picked to provide you with absolute deliciousness to pair with Texas Hill Country wines. We have created a custom box of 6 assorted chocolates with Wiseman House Chocolates that pairs perfectly with reds or whites.
Each ticket will include a Tasting Passport to be picked up at your first winery (selected at time of ticket purchase) and ONE box of chocolates. Each winery you visit will stamp your booklet on the day you visit the winery and taste. Each day you can taste and get stamped at 4 wineries total. Couples tickets will receive ONE booklet but both people will get the tastings.
The limit to 4 winery tastings per day with your ticket is a way for THCW to promote responsible drinking on the wine trails. We do hope you can take your time and enjoy each winery more this way, instead of rushing through tastings and getting to the next stop. This allows for a more intimate experience at each winery, enjoying the wines and the people.
We invite you to come experience the Wine Lovers Celebration this year with your loved one, family or friends. Wine Lovers Celebration tickets make a great Christmas, New Year’s or Valentines gift for the wine enthusiast in your life!
Please be aware of winery business hours when choosing your pickup winery and planning your Trail visits.
4.0 Cellars - 7 Days/Week
Armadillos Leap- 7 Days/Week
Becker Vineyards - 7 Days/Week
Bell Springs Winery - 7 Days/Week
Bending Branch Winery - Thurs - Sun
Bent Oak Winery - Sat - Sun
Branch On High- Thurs - Sun
Chisholm Trail- 7 Days/Week
Compass Rose Cellars - By appt only for tasting, Wed-Sun
Driftwood Estate - 7 Days/Week
Dry Comal Creek Vineyards - 7 Days/Week
Duchman Family Winery - 7 Days/Week
Fall Creek Vineyards at Tow - 7 Days/Week
Fiesta Winery 290 - 7 Days/Week
Fiesta Winery Lometa - 7 Days/Week
Grape Creek Vineyards - Sunday-Monday
Hawk's Shadow Winery - Sat or By Appt
Hye Meadow Winery - Mon, Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat, Sun & By Appt
Kerrville Hills Winery - Thurs-Sun 11-6pm
Lost Draw Cellars - Wed-Sun, Mon-Tue By Appt Only
Lost Maples Winery - Wed-Sun
McReynolds Winery - Fri-Sun or By Appt
Messina Hof Hill Country - 7 Days/Week
Old Man Scary Cellars - 6 Days/Week, Closed Tuesday
Pedernales Cellars - Sunday-Monday
Perissos Vineyards & Winery - Fri-Sun
Pillar Bluff Vineyards - Fri-Sun
Pontotoc Vineyard - Fri-Sun
Rancho Ponte- Mon-Fri
Singing Water Vineyards - Thurs-Mon
Sister Creek Vineyards- 7 Days/Week
Solaro Estate Winery - 7 Days/Week
Spicewood Vineyards - Wed-Sun
Stone House Vineyard - Mon, Thur-Sun or By Appt
Texas Hills Vineyard - 7 Days/Week
Texas Legato - Thurs-Mon, or By App
Torr Na Lochs Vineyard & Winery - Thurs-Sun
Torre di Pietra Vineyards - 7 Days/Week
Wedding Oak Winery at San Saba- 7 Days/Week
Wedding Oak Winery at Wildseed Farms- 7 Days/Week
Westcave Cellars- Fri–Sun, Tue–Thur By Appt
William Chris Vineyards - 7 Days/Week, Reservation ONLY
Wimberley Valley Winery - 7 Days/Week
Not all THCW member wineries are participating in this event, only those listed above.
All wineries require reservations for groups of 8 or more guests.
Visit the WINERIES page of our website for details on each winery including hours.
Your Ticket Includes:
• Full complimentary tasting at each winery (as determined by winery) with a limit of 4 wineries a day (one tasting for individuals, two tastings for couples)
• One box of chocolates and a Tasting Passport that will be stamped at each winery you visit (you MUST have your book to receive tastings)
• 15% discount on 3-bottle purchases at each winery (winery choice and/or discount may exclude reserves, ports and wines already discounted)
• Are there a limited number of tickets?
o Yes and they typically sell out by Valentines Day. We do not hold back any tickets.
• Do I have to start at the winery I chose?
o Yes, you do have to go there first and get your book. You do not have to taste there first but you must get your book first.
• Can I change my pickup winery?
o No, wineries receive the exact amount of Trail Passports and chocolates as designated by ticket purchaser choice and we can not change them once delivered.
o Winery pickup choices will be narrowed down to a select group on Monday, January 25 if tickets are not sold out at that time due to the delivery of the books and chocolates.
• I can’t use my ticket, can I get a refund?
o No, but tickets are transferable so you can give it away or sell it.
• What days is my ticket good for?
o All 17 days of the Trail.
• What wineries are included?
o All 48 of our member wineries. You can find a list of them on the WINERIES page or the MAP page of our website.
• I am giving this as a gift, can you change the name on the ticket?
o The tickets are transferrable so it does not matter that your name is on it. When gifting though, you can choose “Ship To” and put the receivers name in the shipping info and this will put their name on the ticket.
• No, tickets are not shipped.
• I can’t print my ticket at time of purchase.
o We also send you a confirmation email with a link to your ticket so you can print at a later date.
• I didn’t print my ticket and now we are at the winery.
o You can also show the winery your confirmation email or ticket from your smart phone.
WINE LOVERS CELEBRATION TERMS AND DISCLOSURE:
• Tickets are limited and will sell out.
• Tickets are non-refundable and the THCW cannot be responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Tickets cannot be exchanged for other event tickets or another weekend event. You may give away or sell your tickets.
• Ticket must be presented at your designated winery for pick up of chocolate and Tasting Passport.
• Tasting Passport must be presented at each winery to receive your complimentary tasting.
• All prices are plus tax and subject to change.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Valid ID required to taste or purchase wines.
• Winery events are separate from THCW trail, additional fees may apply, please check with individual wineries for fees.
• Pets are not allowed at some wineries, please check with each winery before bringing your pet.
• Groups of 8 or more are recommended to contact the wineries you plan to visit before your trip.
• Be safe. Please have a Designated Driver for the Wine Trail.
SEE WHAT EACH WINERY IS DOING FOR THIS EVENT: View Details