2014 Wine & Wildflower Trail
• April 4-20, 2014
It’s warming up and we are all ready for Spring! Wildflowers, the warmth of the sun and of course, the Wine and Wildflower Trail.
Get out and take a trip to as many as 38 participating wineries during this picturesque trail, April 4-20, 2014, while you take in the beauty of the Hill Country and taste the award winning wines from your favorite Hill Country Wineries.
The Wine & Wildflower Trail has been expanded to a full 17 days, with more wineries- a total of 38 now- participating and the same affordable price. This self-guided trail is a great way to explore the Hill Country during the most beautiful time of year. NOTE: not all wineries are open all 17 days of the trail, please visit the WINERIES page of our site for individual hours of operation.
We invite you to enjoy the fruits of our labor with a minimum of 1 and up to 3 complimentary tastes from each winery and a 15% discount on 3 bottle purchases. As always, pickup your packets of wildflower seeds donated by Wildseed Farms and Texas Department of Agriculture so you can bring the beauty of the Hill Country home with you.
Get your couples ticket for $40 or a singles ticket for $25. You will designate which winery you choose to pickup your seed packets.
Wine & Wildflower Kick-off Tasting- We'll be kicking-off the Wine & Wildflower Trail on Friday, April 4 at Perissos Vineyard & Winery with a tasting from 6-8pm. For just $15 with your Wine & Wildflower Trail ticket ($25 without), you will taste from 7 Hill Country Wineries, take home a logo glass and enjoy light snacks during a casual, fun evening in the Hill Country. Local food trucks will be onsite if you get hungry and need a little more to eat.
Your ticket includes:
• 1-3 complimentary tastes of wine at each winery
• 15% discount on 3 bottle purchases at each winery
• One Wildflower seed packet per ticket
• Ticket is valid on all 17 days of the trail
• Ticket valid at all 38 wineries
Follow the Wine and Wildflower Trail through the Texas Hill Country in it’s finest hour. Enjoy the spectacular vistas along with the new releases born among the bluebonnets. Remember to pack your camera so you don’t miss out on photo ops all along the trail, at the wineries and in the vineyards. Wildflower pictures make great Christmas cards in a few months!
Wine & Wildflower Trail TERMS AND DISCLOSURES:
• All prices are plus tax and subject to change
• Trail tickets are non-refundable and the THCW cannot be responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Tickets cannot be exchanged for other event tickets or another weekend event. You may give them away or sell them.
• Tickets must be printed out at time of purchase or from the confirmation email you will receive once transaction is complete
• Tickets must be presented at each winery to receive benefits of trail
• Designated wineries for Wildflower seeds pickup can not be changed once chosen (you do not need to visit that winery first on the trail)
• Valid ID required to taste or purchase wines
• Trail ticket is for all 17 days of the trail at all 38 participating wineries
• All trails are self-guided driving tours to be enjoyed in any winery order at ones leisure
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Pets are not allowed at some wineries, please check with each winery before bringing your pet
• Winery events are separate from THCW trail, additional fees may apply, please check with individual wineries for fees and information
• For groups larger than 8, you MUST contact the wineries before your visit to let them know you are coming and when you will be arriving at least 24 hours in advance. Some wineries will NOT accept groups of 8 or more
• Be safe, please have a Designated Driver for your trail trips.
SEE WHAT EACH WINERY IS DOING FOR THIS EVENT: View Details