2014 Season Pass
The Wine Trail Season Pass is back again for 2014! After four great years and selling out in 2012, you’ve requested it again for 2014. This exclusive offer gets you a Season Pass to the #1 “Hidden Gem” Wine Region (Away.com) for an entire year. The wines of the Texas Hill Country have been featured nation wide on the Today Show, countless top magazines and top rated blogs, and our wineries are ready to share them with you. Get your twelve-month pass to all 3 remaining Trails (extended dates for 2014), the 3 remaining Kick-off Tastings, discounts on other THCW events and 38 wineries today. Don’t miss out on any of the seasons in the Hill Country!
Your Wine Trail Season Pass gives you infinite joy all year long:
- Wine glass with each pass (2 for couples pass, 1 for singles)
- Lowest price on all trails combined at a 20% discount
- Guaranteed participation in all 3 Trails
- Guaranteed participation at all 3 Kick-off Tastings
- Discounts to other THCW events
- No more distress about missing ticket sales for each trail
- Option for singles or couples Season Pass
- Thirty-eight…yes 38…exceptional wineries with hundreds of award-winning wines
2014 Wine Trail Season Passes will again be limited to 100 passes only. Your elite pass gives you an unparalleled wine experience all year. Singles pass cost $140.00 and couples pass cost $264.00. This includes the discount on all Trails, Kick-off Tastings and your complimentary wine glass per person.
Singles Pass: $140.00 includes
- Singles ticket to Wine & Wildflower Trail, April 4-20
- One ticket to W&W Kick-off Tasting, April 4
- Singles ticket to Texas Wine Month Trail, October 1-31
- One ticket to TWM Kick-off Tasting, October 5
- Singles ticket to Holiday Wine Trail, December 5-21
- One ticket to HWT Kick-off Tasting, December 5
- One wine glass to be picked up at your winery of choice
Couples Pass $264.00 includes
- Couples ticket to Wine & Wildflower Trail, April 4-20
- Two tickets to W&W Kick-off Tasting, April 4
- Couples ticket to Texas Wine Month Trail, October 1-31
- Two tickets to TWM Kick-off Tasting, October 5
- Couples ticket to Holiday Wine Trail, December 5-21
- Two tickets to HWT Kick-off Tasting, December 5
- Two wine glasses to be picked up at your winery of choice
Your Season Pass card will be mailed to you within two weeks of purchase. Details for each trail will be up on the website a minimum of 6 weeks prior to the trail. You will only need to present your Season Pass card and wine glass to the wineries to participate in the 2014 trails and tastings, no additional tickets will be emailed or mailed to you.
Buy your Season Pass now to take advantage of all four 2014 Texas Hill Country Wine Trails and new Kick-off Tasting events. Looking for the perfect gift for a your favorite wine lover, or just a special treat for yourself…a season pass to the extraordinary Texas Hill Country Wineries is the perfect gift that keeps giving all year round.
WINE TRAIL SEASON PASS TERMS AND DISCLOSURES:
• Season Passes are non-refundable and THCW cannot be responsible for lost or stolen passes. Passes cannot be exchanged for other event tickets. You may give away or sell your passes.
• You will designate the winery where you will pick up your glasses. Designated winery cannot be changed once order is placed. You will pickup your trail gifts at this winery all year.
• Passes must be presented at your designated winery to receive your glass.
• Passes must be presented at each winery to receive trail benefits.
• All prices plus tax and subject to change.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Valid ID required to taste or purchase wines.
• Winery events are separate from THCW trails, additional fees may apple, please check with individual wineries for fees.
• Pets are not allowed at some wineries, please check with each winery before bringing your pet.
• Groups of 8 or more are recommended to contact the wineries you plan to visit at least 24 hours before your visit.