2013 Texas Wine Trail Season PassesPasses are no longer available - Join us next year!
2014 Season Passes coming soon!
Price reduced with end of Wine & Wildflower Trail and we've added FOUR new wineries! With only 2 trails and tastings left, the price of Season Passes has been adjusted. Now for just $90/singles or $174/couples, you can enjoying the last 2 trails and tastings plus receive discounts on other upcoming events. BUY NOW as passes are limited!
The Wine Trail Season Pass is back again for 2013! After three great years and selling out in 2012, you’ve requested it again for 2013. This exclusive offer gets you a Season Pass to the #1 “Hidden Gem” Wine Region (Away.com) for an entire year. The wines of the Texas Hill Country have been featured nation wide on the Today Show, countless top magazines and top rated blogs, and our wineries are ready to share them with you. Get your twelve-month pass to both remaining Trails, the 2 brand new Kick-off Tastings, discounts on other THCW events and 36 wineries today. Don’t miss out on any of the seasons in the Hill Country!
Your Wine Trail Season Pass gives you infinite joy all year long:
• Stemless wine glass with each pass (2 for couples pass, 1 for singles)
• Lowest price on all trails combined at a 20% discount
• Guaranteed participation in both remaining Trails
• Guaranteed participation at both Kick-off Tastings
• Discounts to other THCW events
• No more distress about missing ticket sales for each trail
• Option for singles or couples Season Pass
• Thirty-SIX…yes 36…exceptional wineries with hundreds of award-winning wines
2013 Wine Trail Season Passes will again be limited to 100 passes only. Your elite pass gives you an unparalleled wine experience all year. Singles pass cost $90.00 and couples pass cost $174.00. This includes the discount on all Trails, Kick-off Tastings and your complimentary wine glass per person.
• Singles Pass: $90.00 includes
o Singles ticket to Texas Wine Month Trail, October 1-31
o One ticket to TWM Kick-off Tasting, October 4
o Singles ticket to Holiday Wine Trail, December 6-15
o One ticket to HWT Kick-off Tasting, December 6
o One stemless wine glass to be picked up at your winery of choice
• Couples Pass $174.00 includes
o Couples ticket to Texas Wine Month Trail, October 1-31
o Two tickets to TWM Kick-off Tasting, October 4
o Couples ticket to Holiday Wine Trail, December 6-15
o Two tickets to HWT Kick-off Tasting, December 6
o Two stemless wine glasses to be picked up at your winery of choice
Your Season Pass card will be mailed to you within two weeks of order. Details for each trail will be up on the website a minimum of 6 weeks prior to the trail. You will only need to present your Season Pass card and wine glass to the wineries to participate in the 2013 trails and tastings, no additional tickets will be emailed or mailed to you.
Buy your Season Pass now to take advantage of all four 2013 Texas Hill Country Wine Trails and new Kick-off Tasting events. Looking for the perfect gift for a your favorite wine lover, or just a special treat for yourself…a season pass to the extraordinary Texas Hill Country Wineries is the perfect gift that keeps giving all year round.
WINE TRAIL SEASON PASS TERMS AND DISCLOSURES:
• Season Passes are non-refundable and THCW cannot be responsible for lost or stolen passes. Passes cannot be exchanged for other event tickets. You may give away or sell your passes.
• You will designate the winery where you will pick up your glasses. Designated winery cannot be changed once order is placed. You will pickup your trail gifts at this winery all year.
• Passes must be presented at your designated winery to receive your glass.
• Passes must be presented at each winery to receive trail benefits.
• All prices plus tax and subject to change.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Valid ID required to taste or purchase wines.
• Winery events are separate from THCW trails, additional fees may apple, please check with individual wineries for fees.
• Pets are not allowed at some wineries, please check with each winery before bringing your pet.
• Groups of 8 or more are recommended to contact the wineries you plan to visit at least 24 hours before your visit.